Southern Orthopaedic Specialists specialties and sub specialties include: General Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Total Joint Replacements and Revisions, Upper Extremity, Hand, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle, Back and Spine Care/Surgery. Each clinic has physical, occupational and hand therapy.
Visual animation for orthopaedic conditions and treatment – Knees, Hips,
Shoulders and Cartilage
Learn more about your condition and answers many of your frequently asked questions. This section provides you with the latest information concerning orthopaedic surgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation, pain management and podiatry.
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Injury Treatment
- Total Joint Replacement & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine Treatments
- Hand Surgery & Therapy
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Spine Surgery & Evaluations
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational/Hand Therapy
- Worker's Compensation Evaluation & Treatment
- Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement