Preparing for Your Appointment
If you would like to complete your registration forms prior to your appointment, you can print a New Patient Packet and bring it with you.Please bring the following items to your appointment with you:
- Photo Identification – Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport
- All current Insurance Cards
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- A list of medications to which you are allergic
- A copy of your Operative Report for any previous surgery, if available
- Any available X-rays, MRIs, CT Scans, or bone scans related to the treatment of your condition/illness are helpful
- Your co-pay or form of payment for your visit. We accept personal check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies occur that require a little more time than anticipated, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if you are kept waiting.