Gregor J. Hoffman, MDBoard Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Joint Replacement
Gregor J. Hoffman, MD
Dr. Hoffman specializes in sports medicine and joint replacement. He provides several orthopaedic procedures and services, including:
- Sports medicine
- Oxford partial knee replacement
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Anterior approach hip replacement
About Gregor J. Hoffman, MD
Dr. Gregor Hoffman provides medical care to high school and professional sports athletes. He is certified in Oxford partial knee replacements and trained in anterior approach total hip replacement.
Dr. Hoffman received his orthopaedic training at Tulane Medical School. He then completed a fellowship in joint replacement at the Rothman Institute of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He also received special training at the Hughston Sports Medicine Clinic in Columbus, Georgia.
Dr. Hoffman is on the clinical staff at Tulane Medical School. He served as a team physician for the professional basketball team in New Orleans (then called the New Orleans Hornets) from 2002-2004. He has also served as an associate team physician for the New Orleans Saints, and was the team physician for Isidore Newman High School. He is a member of the Staff Executive Committee at Ochsner Baptist Medical Center, and previously served as Chief of Staff.
- Medical: Tulane University Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- Internship: Tulane University Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Tulane University Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- Joint Replacement Fellowship: Rothman Institute of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Orleans Parish Medical Society
- Hughston Sports Medicine Society
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Clinical Orthopedic Society
- Arthroscopic Association of North America (AANA)
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)