Our Physicians and Staff at Southern Orthopaedic Specialists have been closely monitoring community and CDC updates regarding COVID-19. For the safety of our patients, our employees and our community, we are following the State of Louisiana Office of Health requirements to limit potential exposure of COVID-19.
During this time, it's very important that you keep your health and the health of others in our community your top priority.
- Due to current restrictions we are asking that no friends or family members accompany our patient to their appointment unless required due to age or disability.
- We are cleaning each exam room between every patient and wiping all frequent touch surfaces regularly.
- Everyone in our office is required to wear a mask at all times and temperatures are taken downstairs prior to check-in.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 or greater, then you will be asked to reschedule your appointment or depending on the situation, private accommodations will be made.
- If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, please contact our office prior to your appointment to make arrangements.
Please remember to wash your hands, wear your mask and maintain proper distancing, together we will get through this. We encourage you to follow the CDC guidelines on their website.