Andrew G. Todd, MDBoard Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Spinal & Scoliosis Surgery
Andrew G. Todd, MD
Dr. Todd specializes in spine surgery. He performs treats several conditions, including:
- Revision spine surgery
- Degenerative spine conditions
- Spinal deformity
About Andrew G. Todd, MD
Dr. Andrew Todd is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery and scoliosis surgery. His interests include revision spinal surgeries, scoliosis and deformity, as well as degenerative spinal conditions.
Dr. Todd received his orthopaedic training at the University of Chicago Hospitals. He completed a fellowship in Spinal and Scoliosis Surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery at Cornell University Medical Center in New York, New York.
Dr. Todd is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a member of the North American Spine Society, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Orthopaedic Association — Emerging Leaders Program, AO Spine, and the Mid-American Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Todd is a clinical faculty member of the Tulane University Department of Orthopaedics and is part of the Tulane Sports Medicine team. He is also a member of the staff at the Children’s Hospital of New Orleans, East Jefferson General Hospital, Ochsner Baptist, and Touro Infirmary.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- Spinal & Scoliosis Surgery Fellowship: Cornell University Medical Center in New York, NY
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Association – Emerging Leaders Program
- AO Spine
- Mid-American Orthopaedic Association