Field Ogden, MDBoard Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Foot & Ankle Surgery
Field Ogden, MD
Dr. Ogden specializes in foot and ankle. He performs several orthopaedic procedures and treats several conditions, including:
- Ankle instability and ligament reconstruction
- Joint arthroscopy
- Tendon tears and tendon injuries
- Lis Franc injuries
- Jones fractures
- Arthritis of the ankle and foot
- Toe deformities both traumatic and congenital
About Field Ogden, MD
Dr. Field Ogden is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in foot and ankle surgery. His interests include treatment of traumatic, degenerative, and congenital conditions of the foot and ankle. A two-time national champion and all Ivy League collegiate athlete, he offers a specific focus on sports-related injuries in both recreational and professional athletes, while maintaining consultancies with multiple professional sports teams.
Dr. Ogden received his orthopaedic training at Louisiana State University Medical School. He completed a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at OrthoCarolina in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Dr. Ogden serves as a clinical assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery at both LSU and Tulane universities. He previously served as the Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery at Ochsner Baptist Medical Center.
- Undergraduate: Harvard College, Cambridge, MA
- Medical: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Louisiana State University Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- Foot & Ankle Surgery Fellowship: OrthoCarolina, Charlotte, NC
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society